I will follow you :)


Saturday 21 April 2012

Favourites :)

Almost everything is my favourite! I just cannot stop listing it with a wide smile on my face, LOL!



Actually, I am puzzled on deciding what should I say about my favourites
Well, I have decided to share about my hobbies:)



Depends on my mood.
But, I get engaged with listening to songs most of the time.
Firstly, I have my own reason of choosing this as my hobby.Only the one who share the same interest could understand the specialities of this hobby! 


Whenever I got a chance especially I am sitting alone, I'll straight away take out my hands free from my bag and start to travel on my own world filled with only music :)
Music boost my level of confidence whenever I am down or upset. I don't know why but, I often ended up feeling that all the lyrics of the song is just for me , how wonderful is that!  

Basically, I enjoy listening to Malay songs, English songs and of course Tamil songs too. Listening to melody song relaxes my mind after a full day of classes and assignments. I feel so out of the all the stresses and tension. The most amazing thing is I must listen to music almost all the time even when I am in shower. Yes, I know well that this sounds so out of the mind but, trust me that all this make me overwhelmed. My parents and house mates do find this hobby as different sometimes. I can easily get inspired from many type of songs. There are many types of songs namely, melody, r & b, pop, rock and roll and many others. My favourite would be melody and rap style.


It can be said I love to sing along too and I don't care how does it sounds as long as I get satisfaction to the maximum. All my friends used to tease me for that. I can only laugh with them when I start to imagine how terrible is my singing. I feel so confident when I do those silly things. I get cheered up so easily.


I am pretty sure that there are many peoples share the same interest as me out there. It give us a something that others could not understand or justify, right? Just go for it as long it is not offensive for anyone, guys!




Dear Madam Mahjan

This second post is specially dedicated to you :)
This is one of the post on my favourite food and of course with the recipe!

Hope you love it!


Vada or we call it as Indian dougnuts!


Well, this is the recipe:


Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup Urad Daal (Black Gram)
  • 1 Onion, finely chopped
  • 1 tsp Ginger
  • 1 or 2 Green Chilies, finely chopped
  • Salt to taste
  • ¼ tsp Baking Soda
Method
  • Pick, wash and soak Urad Dal for 3-4 hours.
  • Make a smooth paste of the dal by grinding it in wet grinder. Make sure that you do not add too much water, because it should be a thick paste.
  • Add onions, ginger, green chilies salt and baking powder to the paste, mix well and set aside for 5 minutes.
  • Heat oil in a pan or kadhai and deep fry a spoonful of batter, till golden
  • Serve with coconut chutney or sambhar as a snack. It can also serve as meal.
Guaranteed to be HALAL :)

                                                  

                                                                                                           















No comments:

Post a Comment